Blog

Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Seriously… AC is a must!


Dear AC Fairy,

If you happen to exist please visit my apartment off Piedmont. I’m hot and sweaty and not in a good way. 

I came home at 2:30am after photo/bar hoppin to a 90-95 degree apt. My roommates were in the living room with bright red faces, as they looked like they were going to melt away to the apt below. When I asked "why so hot?!" They responded by saying “I think the AC’s broken again.” Seriously, within the last 3 months we’ve called 5 times… fix it or get a new unit. Because, when you’re so hot that you have to live naked with a ceiling and 2 floor fans going, while spraying h20 over yourself as if you were a kid at Disney and laying on your bed with the comforter sticking to your body. Something needs to give. 

So, that being said, I really hope you can help me out and make my room an icicle, like I like it. I want to be cold and wearing pj pants not taking ice showers at 6am because I can’t sleep, let alone breath… 

(at least I got to edit photos).

 

Thanks for working your magic… Oh and Love your Face.

-Loren

No comments:

Post a Comment