Blog

Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Life According to the Red Hot Chill Peppers!


The other day I went over to some friends house and did a number of firsts! I had a long day and felt on the rocks but none the less said "F-this, I'm going to hangout and enjoy myself!" I'm so glad I did, from the British, Jersey, Latino accents we used while eating at Bruster's with (me: barefoot) and crazy stares to rockin out while kickin ass and taking names playing Rock Band with glasses and sequined headbands, I was taken back to a kid! I'm glad I have these types of people in my life. I like to roll with the flow and have retardo spells where I can be anyone and anything for a hot min and then return to reality and back to the grind. 

(To all the lovelies in my life, thank you for being you and for all the adventures each one of you brings!)



Anyway, after I played this Rock out game, I was and still am a bit obsessed! I seriously want to run over and jam on some more, bake another ziti and pig out!  It can get so intense and slap stick funny that keeps you coming back for more! So, since I myself don't own the game and didn't want to run to the Clairmont by myself to sing karaoke with the saggy baggy ol'e strippers I listened to old 90's music and did some web searching where I found this do-hopper and thought hey let me give it a whirl! 

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. 

If you choose to do this try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! 

Repost as "my life according to (band name)

 

Pick your Artist:

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Are you a male or female:

Dr. Funkenstein

Describe yourself:

Suck My Kiss

How do you feel:

Falling Into Grace

Describe where you currently live:

Parallel Universe

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:

Behind The Sun

Your favorite form of transportation:

Aeroplane

Your best friend is:

Sexy Mexican Maid

You and your best friends are:

They’re Red-Hot

What's the weather like:

Storm In a Tea Cup

Favorite time of day:

One Hot Minute

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:

Get Up and Jump

What is life to you:

Road Trippin’ 

Your last relationship:

Subterranean Homesick Blues

Your fear:?

This Velvet Glove

What is the best advice you have to give:

Give it Away

Thought for the Day:

True Men Don’t Kill Coyotes

How you would like to die:

Walkin’ On Down the Road

Your soul's present condition:

Universally Speaking

Your motto:

Taste the Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment