Blog

Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Reflective Souls



The Loupe Series

After finding a loupe in PC's studio I thought it would be fun and interesting to take photos with it. I'm apart of a photo group/club based out of Burbank, CA (thanks to a friend) and although I'm in ATL I can post my stuff and do their photo projects/themes that they put out! This theme was called Reflections. 

Although, I don't use mirrors or anything to fancy I love how the loupe came into play, I like how when placed our faces are upside down. I feel like as an artist or as a person in general we are all misunderstood or we have to justify ourselves on a regular basis. These photos are showing that we may all be different but take us out from under the microscope and we are all real, no matter who we are, where we come from and what we do. 

"You are a child of the universe,
No less than the trees & the stars, 
You have a right to be here."


I hope to take this project further and see where it goes! 
So, please enjoy and if interested in being involved send me a shout out! 




We are who we are... No matter how you look at it.






Remember if your world is spinning 
someone and something 
will be there to turn you right side up! 

1 comment: