Blog

Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

MMM... Breakfast!


Really it's Rise N' Dine but hey...

I so wish I was sitting in one of their uber Anthro looking booths eating a breakfast of amazing-ness... Every time I eat there whether it's with my friends or with myself I feel as though I'm in my own version of Sex and the City gossiping about who I'm with, what I'm doing and everything in between. It's a hole in the wall but a shabby chic one at that. Their food is just as amazing and cheap which is another reason why I keep coming back for more. I am forever in love with their sweet potato pancakes and breakfast sandwiches! I'm serious, get yourself there and try an over easy challah breadwhich, let the yoke break and drip down your fingers and see what you've been missing! Ahhh, so as much as I want to eat there this morning I have a list of things I have to do so, I will settle for my giant chilled bowl of cereal... Just know I'm dreaming of you Rise N' Dine! 



Rise -N- Dine

1565 N Decatur Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30307

http://risendineatl.com/

Standard Business Hours:

mon-fri. 7am – 4pm
sat-sun. 8am – 4pm

No comments:

Post a Comment