Blog

Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Think before acting... everyone is watching...

To Whom it May Concern,
You call me a friend, yet do you ever call me when you don't need something?! Do you care about me and my feelings?! What I'm doing or what's going on in my life? Or is the world revolving around you and your needs... am I your puppet?! I think people forget what friends are sometimes... so here is a thought.



A FRIEND - One who will be there for the laughs and bullshit, moments of greatness and defeat... someone who will be around even if it doesn't benefit them or only wants you around for your talent... sometimes people amazing me w/ their wording and actions...

I guess if you feed some people to much, you will get crushed like biscuit crumbs... Try to appreciate what's in front of you.

Sincerely yours,
Loren Hoffmann

No comments:

Post a Comment